Headline: Kiton Is Bringing Luxury Womenswear to Madison Avenue
Location: US
Post Date: Aug 5, 2022 3:06 PM
TAG ID: awire103240
DocID: 710861
Word Count: approx. 470 words
 
 
Full story:

NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 4, 2022 / Kiton, a Naples-based luxury tailoring firm, is opening up shop on Madison Avenue this summer. This space is intended to better showcase Kiton's womenswear, as 70% of the store will be women-focused, with the remaining 30% dedicated to men's casual wear.

E-PR ONLINE INC, Thursday, August 4, 2022, Press release picture

The storefront will be a haven for every woman who wants to look her best and experience Italian textiles of the highest quality. Women will be able to peruse a full range of women's casual and tailored apparel, in addition to accessories.

Kiton's new space will be located on 62nd Street, with two floors and 1,700 square feet to explore. The 62nd Street location will complement Kiton's six-story townhouse, located on E. 54 Street, which carries the firm's whole range of apparel for women and men. There is no official opening date yet, but Kiton anticipates a summer launch.

This is not Kiton's first go at centering womenswear; the company has also relocated and expanded its stores in Rome, Milan, and Dubai, placing a heavier focus on their women's collection. And this has been a smart move: Kiton's womenswear sales have increased from 5% to 35% in Milan, from 0% to 30% in Dubai, and from 0% to 50% in Rome.

And Kiton isn't stopping here. The majority of the firm's stores carry menswear exclusively, but Maria Giovanna Paone, the President and Creative Director of Kiton's womenswear department, plans to change this. More storefronts will be relocated in order to include women's apparel-Paris and London are next on the agenda.

E-PR ONLINE INC, Thursday, August 4, 2022, Press release picture

Maria is focused on growing the Kiton brand and, as the daughter of the company's founder, Ciro Paone, wants to continue her father's legacy. She developed a love for fashion early on in life and, despite Kiton only offering menswear, she joined the company and added her own creative vision. In 1995, Maria introduced a womenswear line to the company, and her goal is to develop a women's collection that is as extensive as the men's collection.

The coming years are looking good for Kiton. Even with geopolitical tensions limiting growth across the luxury fashion industry, Kiton is still having a strong year, with sales running 38% ahead of 2021. Kiton has set a goal of womenswear reaching 50% of sales within 5 years. And with the changes that Kiton is making, it seems they will achieve this.

About Kiton

Kiton, a Naples-based luxury tailoring company, which employs over 750 people and has five production sites.

Contact Information

Ciro Paone Spa-KITON
Marketing manager: Irina Proskurina
Email: Irina.proskurina@kitonus.com
Website: https://kiton.com/
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/KitonOfficial/
Instagram: @kiton

SOURCE: Kiton



View source version on accesswire.com:
https://www.accesswire.com/710861/Kiton-Is-Bringing-Luxury-Womenswear-to-Madison-Avenue





 
Please login to download this Story